Enjoy the Music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Well I guess I better wrap up 2011 before we start with 2012! We were very blessed this Christmas! We got more than we deserved. We have carried on my family tradition of taking pictures of everything we got. I think it will be fun to look back on! Jordan's family has a tradition of getting cereal in their stocking...I got Jordan a cereal called Puffins. I thought it would be fun since we saw real puffins in England together. I thought you would appreciate that Mom! 
I was so happy that Jordan got me a sewing machine and serger for Christmas! I have already put the sewing machine to good use with a few projects :)
 Hazel had a good time trying to open gifts. She mostly enjoyed being on the floor playing in all the boxes and wrapping paper. I think next year she might understand a little more! 
We were so happy that we could spend Christmas together with our little family. It was especially nice to go to Church on Christmas day and remembered that Christmas is really a celebration of our Savior being born. It was a wonderful way to start the day. 









2 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet! I love the idea of taking photos! Sommer would love to find out that you got a sewing machine AND a serger! Check out her blog to see the cute little projects she has worked on. I bought her a sewing machine for her birthday in April and she has really loved it
    www.ourtimesandseasons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. Good to see that something we did as a family stayed with you. I wish our presents would have got there in time to be in the pictures too. Maybe next year. Thanks for taking the time to do this. I love hearing about your life and what is happening. Love you all very much. Mom, Ma and Nana Jo

    ReplyDelete